In our final Newsletter of 2014 we would like look back at the highlights of 2014, but also to look forward to an exciting year ahead in 2015!
2014 was another very successful year where we added even more value to our Evolution solutions:
- New core developments and releases to Evolution DX and Paradox throughout the year
- Launch of our RAPTOR online dealer portal for improved customer support and faster communication
- Launch of our Open System Interface allowing third party exchange of data and real-time posting of information to/from Evolution DX
- Delivery of a number of new Manufacturer Interfaces to support franchised dealers
For the second year in a row we are delighted to have won Best DMS/CRM System in the tradeouts awards 2014, in association with CAP. More to follow on that in our next newsletter!
In 2015 we are significantly increasing the delivery of new products, as well as maintaining a programme of continuous core product improvement:
- Campaign 365 taking your contact strategy to a new level by introducing an automated digital marketing platform – utilising all major forms of communication including social media, text messaging and email, created easily from a user-friendly wizard – track campaign effectiveness using intuitive ROI reporting allowing you to tailor campaigns for maximum impact.
- Electronic Vehicle Health Check (eVHC) will be significantly enhanced to provide graphical management reporting, a photographic attachment feature, tyre interface with predictive use, adding make, model, speed rating, etc. – supporting intelligent upsell in the background.
- TechMate will enhance the Technician/Service Advisor process by introducing a tablet-based Android APP with full integration to Evolution DMS – More details to follow in early 2015.
Your investment in Gemini Systems products and services is protected and appreciated!
In 2014 our commitment to continuous improvement of products and services has been recognised by the increased level of investment from our existing customers, as well as from the new business that we have attracted. This recognition in turn inspires our team to go ‘Beyond the DMS’, to provide technically advanced software and responsive services, at an affordable level of investment for our customers.
Finally, we would ask you to look out for information early in 2015 regarding a series of mid-year Customer Presentations and Workshops. We will be showcasing our latest products and inviting customers to get a ‘hands-on feel’ for the benefits of these products for their business. These customer days will be held at a number of regional locations and attended by various members of the Gemini Systems team, who look forward to meeting with you to discuss all of our products and services.
May we wish all of our customers a Merry Christmas and happy and prosperous New Year!