Evolution DX Release v1.17.2301.1256 is now available
Please contact our aftersales team on 01522 698911 (option 2) if you would like to schedule the software update. Details of the latest release can be found below.
- Service invoice rules correctly overwrite the sales nominal when specialist jobs are added from the diary.
- Adding parts from VHC upsell or parts invoices to holding order now correctly uses Cost Price when the system is confured to do so.
- Inactive reminders from Campaign 365 no longer show a popup on if there are unprinted letters for it.
- Fixed an issue where booked in for details wouldn’t appear on a printed job sheet until the booking is closed and saved.
- Order total in stock orders correctly updates when adjusting the cost price in the Order Received tab.
- Dashboards accurately reflect stage invoicing.
- New vehicle ‘Purchase Order’ form (different to vehicle purchase invoice – available in Purchase Details on the stock book).
- Option to not print remittance advice notes for supplier payments.
- Ability to set due date on a batch invoice to the end of the month the invoice was raised in.
- Bank Rec. report includes the balance of the nominal of the nominal as of the period end.
- Closing and opening parts stock retains previous search.
- Typing cursor automatically appears in the ‘Part Number’ field when the Parts Stock module is opened for faster searching.